Recommend me to your friends

Friday 23 March 2012

Mosey on up the Seine...

In aproximately 2 weeks time I will be boarding an Avalon ship in Paris - yes thats PARIS! To take a 4night River cruise up the Seine...




I am very excited about this as I have always wanted to experience a River cruise, having been on many ocean cruise ships, to see what the difference is like. River Cruising is exploding onto the cruise scene now and fast becoming a preferred way to cruise. Particularly for those who have done the Med itineraries to death and are looking for something that little bit different. With river cruises you get to sail along some of the most famous Rivers in Europe taking in every last drop of medieval scenery and pulling up right in the hearty of each City and Town.

On my trip I will be visiting Conflans where I can visit the town where Vincent Van Gogh lived or Napoleon and Josephine's Chateau de Malmaison. Vernon where I can go and see Claude Monet's house and stunning gardens. Then Finally finishing my little trip in Rouen where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake in the market place.







I have never been to Paris so to say I am excited about this would be an understatement. My trip starts on the 10th April so I will be writing a full blog on my return of my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment