Recommend me to your friends

Monday 18 April 2011

Walking on water?!

I was browsing through some cruise news recently and came across something which I thought was pretty  cool! Reading up on the new 139,000-ton Royal Princess that is due to be delivered in May 2013 amongst many fantastic things she has in store such as the Giant Movies under the Stars and the pool area which will turn into an outdoor dance club with lights and water shows the one thing that really caught my eye was the all new and never attempted before signature "Sea Walk"....

The Sea walk is a fully glass enclosed walkway that cantilevers out more than 28 feet over the side of the ship!! Eeeek! Well that's what my initial thought was anyway and particularly when I saw the proposed pictures. I have to say I am a real wimp when it comes to heights and not quite sure I would be brave enough to walk around it myself? See what you think...




If this wasn't enough for you then on the opposite side of the ship you can sip a cocktail in the SeaView Bar which also has incomparable views through the glass floor..... don't have too many though as you may feel just a little bit giddy!

Although I think these are great features of a new ship and something not tried before I am not too sure I would be trying them in a hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment